Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I'm Still Alive

I realized that it's been several days since I last posted and wanted my buddies to know that I'm alive and well...just in case you were wondering.

Tom is out of town for the THIRD week and is due home Friday afternoon. He's been coming home on the weekends but we have been cramming all of the holiday stuff we have to get done into 2 days and that's just no fun! So, I've been finishing up shopping, wrapping gifts, baking and taking the doggies for all of their walks in the sub-zero windchill weather. LuLu is driving me crazy. This morning she walked around the same 2 square-foot area for 15 minutes trying to find the perfect square-inch to poop in. She never did find it so back in we came. And, since Tom is gone, Frick and Frack have been sleeping with me. Have you ever slept with 135 pounds of dogs on top of your blankets? Heaven forbid you should get cold and need more covers because the covers aren't budging. They also take up more room than a 200 pound man. How is that possible?

Anyways, that's my life in a nutshell this week. I have to post pictures of some of the adorable, unique things Tom has been bringing home for Grace. He is quite the shopper for his baby girl.

Later...

3 Comments:

Blogger Johnny said...

Hey...as long as you're not getting the butt-tail in face?

8:24 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

LOL...glad I only have an 80lb puppy to deal with...Riley just likes to sleep sideways in bed and he snores!

Monica (MK)

7:20 AM  
Blogger M3 said...

Are they really named Frick and Frack? Oh I hope so! Too funny.

Can't wait to see the shopping expedition finds.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home