We felt like you do a few months ago. We had a couple of delays but I think we are now matched with our daughter who was meant for our family. We leave tomorrow to get our baby girl in Fuling!! We can't WAIT! If you'd like to visit our blogsite to follow our journey it is www.thethreadisred.blogspot.com
Keep your spirits up, your daughter will be here before you know it!!! Terri
This doggie is the cutest! I thought we were the only ones with silly nicknames for the pooch. My husband goes around the house calling the dog named Bailey, The Drady.
5 Comments:
Adorable.
And love the names. All of them. :-)
We felt like you do a few months ago. We had a couple of delays but I think we are now matched with our daughter who was meant for our family.
We leave tomorrow to get our baby girl in Fuling!! We can't WAIT!
If you'd like to visit our blogsite to follow our journey it is www.thethreadisred.blogspot.com
Keep your spirits up, your daughter will be here before you know it!!!
Terri
I like Lucy Waddlebottom the best.
This doggie is the cutest! I thought we were the only ones with silly nicknames for the pooch. My husband goes around the house calling the dog named Bailey, The Drady.
They bring out the goofiest in us huh?
I love the names. What a sweet girl! Beau has a few as well. Beau Beau, monkey, Beauby, Beaudregard, etc.
Tiffany
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home