Thursday, April 27, 2006

Scrappin' Fun!

Thank you, Secret Pal, for the great scrapbooking items! My wonderful pal sent me a terrific 12x12 album filled with matching papers and embellishments. Also included in my box of goodies were 2 issues of 'Simple Scrapbooks' magazines and a fun toy for Grace!

Not only does my SP send the greatest gifts, she also beautifully wraps each gift she sends. The gift tags that accompany each gift are so unique and creative! Methinks SP is a scrapper herself!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jacquie said...

Cool! Are you a scrapper? Or just learning? Love that gift. What a great idea.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Yep, I'm a scrapper! Well, I'm more of a scrapbook supply buyer than an actual scrapper lately. But I'm good to go with supplies when I actually get my butt in gear to do it!

3:34 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

I'm also more of a scrapper supply junkie then an actual scrapper but I think your SP is awesome! What a cool gift.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home