Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Four-Month Anniversary!

Hi everyone! I know it's been a while since I've posted. I have a lot to blog about, but just haven't felt like doing it lately. I've been a bit distracted lately...

Just a quickie to note that today is our four-month anniversary of our LID. Yeah, I know, it's just a number since we're still not clear on how long The Wait will be, but we're four months farther along than we were four months ago!

11 Comments:

Blogger Jacquie said...

Happy Anniversary!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Eliza2006 said...

Hey, 4 months down is better than nothing!!! Congrats on making it this far!

Tiffany

3:26 PM  
Blogger Eileen said...

Happy 4 months!!!!

It's better than 3, 2, 1 or 0 months down. :-)

3:58 PM  
Blogger glo said...

Yep...hang inthere, you have 4 good months of progress. Our family has learned to not even set or think about dates...it seems to go easier tha way.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

4 months down is reason to celebrate. That's 4 less months of the wait! Woo-hoo!

6:52 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Congrats! 4 months down, woo hoo!!

5:09 AM  
Blogger Puddin' said...

That's right! Every day counts as another day closer! Congratulations!!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Tonia said...

YIPPEEE KIM!!!! So happy that you have 4 mos. under your belt. Keep on keeping on!!!!

Hugs -
Tonia

10:21 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Well, it might be just a number, but to us waiting parents every month that passes is a new anniversary to celebrate and 4 months is a lot to have under your belt! Congrats!

Donna :)

12:29 PM  
Blogger Aimee said...

4 months down! Retail therapy, blogs and yahoo groups certainly helped us with the wait. Good luck

8:50 PM  
Blogger Ava's family said...

Happy 4 month anniversary!

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home