Saturday, October 21, 2006

She's In China!

Hey everybody, Jacquie here. I'll be your guest blogger while Kim is in China if access to Blogger becomes difficult. I hope she knows what she's doing. I could be writing all kinds of stuff and she'd never know. Just kidding Kimmy!

Anyway, Tom and Kim arrived safe and sound and toured Hong Kong today. They'll be leaving for Hunan tomorrow. If I hear any more I'll be sure to post. I'm sure you're as anxious as I am to hear news about Gracie.

3 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Jacquie, thanks for posting...I've been wondering what's going on. I can't wait to see them united with Gracie!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Tonia said...

Yep, I've been sitting on pins and needles wondering about them!!! So glad that they made it safe and sound. Now, onto precious Ms. Gracie!!! I can't wait! :)

~Hugs

8:41 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Can't wait to hear more!!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home