Welcome to the chronicles of a day in the life of our daughter, Grace Elisabeth Xiao.
posted by Kim at 10:01 PM
Wow, what a vivacious young lady in that picture!(I'm sure the photographer was grinning ear-to-ear)
That little girl is such a flat-out beauty! It is a joy just to see Grace smile :0)
Awwww! She is really beautiful. Have a very merry Christmas!Tiffany
Merry Christmas! What a cutie.
Merry Christmas to Grace and her Mommy and Daddy! I hope it's the best ever. She's absolutely beautiful.
I think this picture should be used in the top right of your blog now!
Kim, I was hoping you'd post a x-mas photo of Grace! She is just beautiful and looks so happy!I hope you had a wonderful 1st Christmas together!
Beautiful!!!Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Kim - so excited for your updates...Grace is such a cutie-pa-tootie...Can't wait for the next...(wink/wink)...Merry Christmas!Melissa
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
9 Comments:
Wow, what a vivacious young lady in that picture!
(I'm sure the photographer was grinning ear-to-ear)
That little girl is such a flat-out beauty! It is a joy just to see Grace smile :0)
Awwww! She is really beautiful. Have a very merry Christmas!
Tiffany
Merry Christmas! What a cutie.
Merry Christmas to Grace and her Mommy and Daddy! I hope it's the best ever. She's absolutely beautiful.
I think this picture should be used in the top right of your blog now!
Kim, I was hoping you'd post a x-mas photo of Grace! She is just beautiful and looks so happy!
I hope you had a wonderful 1st Christmas together!
Beautiful!!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Kim - so excited for your updates...Grace is such a cutie-pa-tootie...
Can't wait for the next...(wink/wink)...
Merry Christmas!
Melissa
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home