Welcome to the chronicles of a day in the life of our daughter, Grace Elisabeth Xiao.
posted by Kim at 8:17 PM
Awww, what a sweetie. Can you do like J and do posts on both your dogs? I luuuuvv dog stories.
Such a cutie dog! Is that HIS chair? My dog Rascal sits on one particular side of the couch. I had friends over this weekend and he growled at the guy sitting in "his" spot. It was soooo funny!! Dogs are the best.
Johnny - I'll have to write about our dogs someday. I wouldn't know where to start with LuLu!Shannon - Actually, that is the first time Lucy laid in that chair. She prefers the couch or our bed!
Look at that face!!!
Kim -She is just too cute!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
Awww, what a sweetie. Can you do like J and do posts on both your dogs? I luuuuvv dog stories.
Such a cutie dog! Is that HIS chair? My dog Rascal sits on one particular side of the couch. I had friends over this weekend and he growled at the guy sitting in "his" spot. It was soooo funny!! Dogs are the best.
Johnny - I'll have to write about our dogs someday. I wouldn't know where to start with LuLu!
Shannon - Actually, that is the first time Lucy laid in that chair. She prefers the couch or our bed!
Look at that face!!!
Kim -
She is just too cute!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home