Update
Tom just received the call that we're out of Critical Review and onto Translation! We should be DTC tomorrow or Friday!!! It's so surreal to say those 3 letters...DTC.
All of this gives us something to be truly thankful for this Thanksgiving. For the first time in a long time, I feel blessed.
All of this gives us something to be truly thankful for this Thanksgiving. For the first time in a long time, I feel blessed.
.jpg)

7 Comments:
YIPPEEE FOR YOU!!! Time to do the happy dance!! :-)
YEAH! Congratulations to you! : )
- Lisa
Congratulations!!!!
DTC! Woo-hoo. Congratulations!
Yay!!!! It's about time! Congratulations! So happy for you!
OMG KIM!!!! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to hear that you are DTC. Please keep us updated. I kow that you and Tom will be wonderful parents to Grace and once you have her in your arms, it will be a unbelievable dream come true. There is NOTHING in your life that will be able to top the day you hold her in your arms!!
Hugs -
Tonia
http://ourfulingprincess.blogspot.com/
Oh Kim, that is such wonderful news. Can't wait to see your post that you are D. T. C. ! !
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home