What Every Child Needs
That's right folks, this is an Ohio State pacifier purchased for Gracie by her always-thinking-ahead Daddy. I have no clue why a baby would need an Ohio State pacifier. Maybe he plans on giving it to her on days when he thinks Ohio State sucks. Who knows... I thought I was gonna have to break this baby out for hubby during the Ohio State v. Michigan game last week. He was suffering an ungodly amount of stress. Perhaps this would have helped him.
.jpg)

6 Comments:
Or maybe he plans to send Grace off to college in Columbus with it. Now there's an idea!
I just came across your blog and I wanted to thank you for preparing me for the inevitable. My husband is from Ohio and I have no doubt that the OSU stuff will start arriving soon :)
Gen
Ha!!!! Too cute.
If you get your husband to stick that in his mouth for even a second you MUST have the camera nearby. Hilarious!
How funny Kim! I wasn't sure if Delaynee would know what to do with a paci, but took a couple anyway. She was a little sick with a runny nose and a cough, so we were wondering about an ear infection and REALLy wanted her to take a paci. We kind of stuffed it in her mouth ever chance we got, and she would fight us tooth and nail! But FINALLY we won out. I was really worried how she would do on the plane back home. Now, she won't let go of her babby as she calls it. We got rid of it for about 8 mos. but then she started sucking her tumb and the dentist said the paci was to way to go over the tumb, so now we are at 3 years old with a paci. I'm not going to worry about it until she starts school. I'm hoping she'll put it down before she starts pre-school. It's REALLY a hard habit to break. Just a little advice.
Hugs-
Tonia
http://ourfulingprincess.blogspot.com/
We've got the OU Sooner stuff already at our house....2 t-shirts, sippy cups, socks, magnets, etc. Things every baby must need.
Hmmm...here's to Ohio State sucking?!?! :)
xoxo
Susan
Go Bucks! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home