Wow Kim! How beautiful, but I'm glad it's you and not me. I'm cold natured, so I guess that's why I'm a Florida girl. Grace is going to have a FINE time playing in all that white stuff.
WOW...that's more snow then we get in a whole year! It looks great. Then again, I'm not driving around in it, so maybe looks aren't everything! Hope you enjoyed it!
5 Comments:
12-18 inches of snow? Are ya kidding me? Do we live in the same state?
Wow Kim! How beautiful, but I'm glad it's you and not me. I'm cold natured, so I guess that's why I'm a Florida girl. Grace is going to have a FINE time playing in all that white stuff.
Hugs -
Tonia
http://ourfulingprincess.blogspot.com/
Yeah Jac, we live in the same state. But I'm the idiot who lives in the snow-belt!
Tonia, I wish I were in Florida right now!!!
I am soooo jealous! That's great! What a site... looks like the front of a Christmas card!!
WOW...that's more snow then we get in a whole year! It looks great. Then again, I'm not driving around in it, so maybe looks aren't everything! Hope you enjoyed it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home