Happy Holidays, Friends!
Whatever holiday you celebrate, please make it a good one!
I am sick with my annual Christmas illness. That's right, every single year without fail, I get sick. I have horrible head and chest congestion and just wish I could stay in bed for the next two days. Oh well, being with family is what's most important. I can rest later!
Hugs to all of my blog buddies!
Kim
I am sick with my annual Christmas illness. That's right, every single year without fail, I get sick. I have horrible head and chest congestion and just wish I could stay in bed for the next two days. Oh well, being with family is what's most important. I can rest later!
Hugs to all of my blog buddies!
Kim
.jpg)

7 Comments:
Hope you feel better soon! :)
Have a wonderful Christmas with your family!
Merry Christmas!
Kim, hope you get over that nasty cold really soon so you can enjoy the time with your family!
Donna :)
Merry Christmas. Feel better soon.
We got the bug too :(
Here's to medicine and rest this Christmas-Have a great one!
Aw, sorry you're sick for the holidays.
Merry Christmas! And get better by New Year's.
I am convinced the stress of the Holiday madness weakens our immune systems and welcomes all the stuffiness!!
Take it easy and relax.... Look forward to a wonderful new year!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home