Welcome to the chronicles of a day in the life of our daughter, Grace Elisabeth Xiao.
posted by Kim at 8:43 PM
adorable
Gawgeussss!
Wow. That's really gorgeous! 2 thumbs up from me!
Gorgeous! Where did you find this?
Donna...It's on clearance at Bombay Kids. We found it at the store, but it is also online.Kim
Its really pretty. I love the pink/purple combo. :-)
That is one beautiful dresser!
OMG KIM - That is just the most precious dresser! It's going to be perfect for Gracie's room!!I can't wait to see picture's of the finished nursery!Hugs -ToniaOur Fuling Princess Blog
Love it!!!!
I love it and would say YES!!
Gasp!!! I love it...purple and pink...what could be any better.Tiffany
It's beautiful!
Fantastic! Absolutely beautiful!!
I had to go take a look at the dresser too. It is so cute!!! What a wonderful find. It will look great with the paint you have chosen for the walls.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
14 Comments:
adorable
Gawgeussss!
Wow. That's really gorgeous! 2 thumbs up from me!
Gorgeous! Where did you find this?
Donna...It's on clearance at Bombay Kids. We found it at the store, but it is also online.
Kim
Its really pretty. I love the pink/purple combo. :-)
That is one beautiful dresser!
OMG KIM - That is just the most precious dresser! It's going to be perfect for Gracie's room!!
I can't wait to see picture's of the finished nursery!
Hugs -
Tonia
Our Fuling Princess Blog
Love it!!!!
I love it and would say YES!!
Gasp!!! I love it...purple and pink...what could be any better.
Tiffany
It's beautiful!
Fantastic! Absolutely beautiful!!
I had to go take a look at the dresser too. It is so cute!!! What a wonderful find. It will look great with the paint you have chosen for the walls.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home