Thursday, January 12, 2006

Tag, I'm It

I've been tagged by Susan to list 5 weird things about myself. Here goes:

1. I can't stand to have my belly button touched. It creeps me out. When I wash in there, I have to do it very quickly.

2. I cannot sleep in an unmade bed. The first thing I do when I get home from work after letting the dogs out, is make the bed since I don't leave myself enough time to do it in the morning. Even if I don't get home until it's almost bed time, I still have to semi make the bed before getting in it.

3. I can't sit down and relax unless my house is de-cluttered. I have specific places that clutter is acceptable (spare bedroom, Tom's dresser, kitchen junk drawer) so if the rest of the house is cluttered, the stuff is either put away or moved to the clutter-friendly areas. I am going to be in for a rude awakening once our house is filled with baby clutter.

4. I refuse to sit on toilet seats in public restrooms. I prefer the hover method. Exceptions are work, doctor/dental offices, and the like.

5. I don't like to stay out late. If I'm not home by 9:00 p.m., I start to get a bit wiggy. I have no clue why I'm like this, but it drives people nuts. I was really living on the edge on New Year's Eve...we didn't get home until 2:30 a.m.!

Jacquie, Tiffany, Julie, Colleen, and Melanie...consider yourselves tagged! Get weird, girlfriends!

6 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Okay, the belly button thing? I hear ya! I'm the same way. Mine actually hurts if someone touches it. I'll try to come up with only 5!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Jacquie said...

OMG........ I'm so #2! That's me!

4:10 PM  
Blogger Eileen said...

I like to sleep in a made bed too. Hubby usually makes ours. :-) I hear you on the clutter but unfortunately with an active 2 year old I have more clutter than I would like. Not too bad though.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Sparky said...

I have no problem with the hovering routine in public restrooms but I used to work with a woman who sprayed all over the damn seat every time she went and left it for the rest of us to deal with. There were only 4 of us using the restroom EVER. I thought it was strange that she felt compelled to keep her arse off the seat since she had no problem taking a swig out of my soda can whenever she felt parched. I always wanted to ask her if she thought one of us had crabs or something.

2:09 PM  
Blogger M3 said...

Ok, that hover thing? It counts as exercise. Seriously. You're practically working out. That means you can eat more chocolate or something. Get busy!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

#1 I'm so with you on the belly button thing--I thought I was the only one!

#4 No way am I sitting on public toilets either! I saw a hilarious email a few years ago about a lady "hovering" in a movie theater toilet (I think)and one thing led to another and at the end she practically fell into the toilet! Wish I could find that email.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home