Friday, January 20, 2006

Tagged Again

I was tagged by my friend, Jacquie to answer the questions below. Happy reading!

What were you doing ten years ago?

I won't go into detail, but suffice it to say that my life wasn't nearly as happy as it is now.

What were you doing one year ago?

I was recouperating from my last of many miscarriages. I was also probably pulling my hair out trying to house-train Lucy. Adopting from China was not yet on our radar.

5 Snacks I Enjoy:

1. M & M's - any variety but prefer the mint ones
2. Pita Chips with carmelized onion dip
3. Ice Cream
4. Brownies
5. Miniature Reese's cups

5 Songs to Which I Know All the Lyrics:

1. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls ("our song")
2. Margaritaville - Jimmy Buffet
3. Crazy - Patsy Cline
4. Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield
5. Get Down Tonight - KC & The Sunshine Band

5 Things I Would Do If I Were a Millionare:

1. Pay off all of our debt
2. Buy or build a larger home
3. Buy a Volvo for me
4. Buy a boat for Tom
5. Quit my job and stay home with Grace

5 Bad Habits:

1. Stress eating
2. Holding a grudge
3. Not writing debit purchases in the checkbook immediately
4. Spending too much money
5. Eating too much chocolate B.D. (B.D. = Before Diet)

5 Things I Like Doing:

1. Spending the day bumming around with Tom. My favorite days includes going to lunch and shopping, with a movie to top things off.
2. Scrapbooking
3. Reading
4. Playing with our fur-babies
5. Cooking and Baking

5 Things I Would Never Wear, Buy, or Get Again:

1. Huge, linebacker-size shoulder pads
2. Scrunch socks with high-top Reebok tennis shoes
3. Sequined or embellished sweaters, shirts or clothing of any kind
4. Stone-washed denim
5. I will never buy another Chevrolet. Our Malibu was a piece of crap and we couldn't wait to get rid of it

5 Favorite Toys:

1. My Kitchen Aid Mixer (aka "The Lavender Lovely")
2. Digital camera
3. Computer
4. Tom (wink wink)
5. My poochies. Nothing is more fun than them!

So here's the deal: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot.

An Elephant's Gestation
So, it's come down to this
GwenBlog
Welcome Home Lily
Our Journey to Grace

Most of my fellow-bloggers have already taken this poll, but if you haven't, consider yourself tagged!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jacquie said...

You already know I love Jimmy Buffett..... but Rick Springfield? I was soooo in love with him back in high school!

6:00 AM  
Blogger M3 said...

Hold on sister!!!! There is such a thing as mint M&Ms? I have never seen or tasted this delicacy. And I am the biggest mint and chocolate fan in the world. Now I'm going to have to wake my poor husband up and drag him out to the store immediately.

Oh no, what if they don't have them here in CA?

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home