Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Look What I Got!

After having a very stressful day and feeling kind of low, I came home to a package waiting for me on my door-step. It was my first gift from my November DTC Secret Pal! This month's theme was "blankets", and she sent me the softest little white and pink chenille blankie along with an adorable book called "Geraldine's Blanket"! This really lifted my spirits.

Thank you, Secret Pal! I love my gifts!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger M3 said...

Dang that's clever! That would've lifted my spirits too. The pink stuff is that super-soft funky material isn't it?

5:49 PM  
Blogger Puddin' said...

What a nice gift! There's just something about baby blankets that I cannot get enough of! I counted mine the other day...8 so far! Every soft, cuddly blanket I see seems to come home with me from the store.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Just a quick question - how do you get involved with a secret pal? I am not yet DTC, but am still interested (seems really cool)!

3:48 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

It looks like a beautiful blankie. :-) And what a happy end to your stressful day!

5:12 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Stephanie-

There is a list floating around of DTC websites...a friend sent me the link to mine. Does anyone out there have the list handy?

You can go to Yahoo Groups and do a search for whatever month you will be DTC...for example search for, January DTC 2006 and a list of boards should pop up.

Hope this helps!

6:29 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Oh what a cute gift! I like the little book she sent along with the blankie...pretty clever.

Donna :)

7:52 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks for the info on the secret pal! We are hoping for an April DTC, so I will start to look up the Yahoo groups when the time comes.

8:11 AM  
Blogger Gen said...

That is sooo clever and cute! The gift wrap and the note was adorable.

Made my day :)

10:02 AM  
Blogger Lisa~~ said...

Oh, I know how soft those blankets are, Grace is going to love it! Great pal!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Your secret pal is off to a fabulous start!

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home