Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sick

I am sick. Really sick. Sunday night I came down with the stomach flu and although the stomach part has subsided, I am miserable. Since I haven't been to work all week, I woke up this morning determined to go into the office no matter how badly I felt. I showered, put on a little bit of makeup and then dried my hair. During the hair drying process, I broke out into a sweat, got dizzy, my heart started racing and I started shaking. I guess I'm not going anywhere again today. I did talk to my Doctor and she said that she has patients that have had this flu for 5-6 days before feeling better. Nothing I can do about it...just keep eating Tylenol to keep the fever down and drink lots of fluids. Lovely.

10 Comments:

Blogger Jacquie said...

Hope you're feeling better. I'm home sick today too. Flu and bronchitis. Yuk. Hang in there. It's gotta get better some time right?

6:40 AM  
Blogger Tonia said...

Just wanted to send out well wishes for you. We're praying here in Florida for you to get better soon!!

hugs -
Tonia & Delaynee
From Our Fuling Princess

6:51 AM  
Blogger M3 said...

Yeesh, feel better soon hon!

8:11 AM  
Blogger Gen said...

ohhh...please take it easy and don'y try to go to work until you feel better...get well soon

chicken soup, oj, and gatorade wishes
gen

8:27 AM  
Blogger Puddin' said...

Take it easy and rest! Hope you feel better soon!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Eileen said...

Hope you feel better soon!

I was sick yesterday, ugh. Thank God for a homeschooled big brother who could watch Lindsey while I slept for 3 hours yesterday morning!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Hi Kim - hope you feel better soon. So many people sick lately. Hope the dogs bring you some love. :)

Colleen~

5:41 PM  
Blogger Stephe said...

Feel better soon!!!

6:30 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Kim, I hope you're feeling better soon!! We have had a lot of people out at my office lately with this creeping crud. It sounds like no fun at all!!!

6:55 AM  
Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

Sorry you are sick... been there, done that... hope you are on the mend soon!!!

Lisa

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home