Sunday, May 14, 2006

Thanks Babe!


Honey...Thanks for the beautiful 'Mother and Daughter' necklace from Red Envelope! I absolutely LOVE it!

Love,
Kimmy

p.s. - Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms and Moms-in-Waiting out there!

9 Comments:

Blogger Jacquie said...

We match!

4:21 PM  
Blogger Kim M. said...

Wow nice gift! Happy Mother's Day

5:17 AM  
Blogger Lisa~~ said...

Oh, so pretty and what a wonderful gift.

6:42 AM  
Blogger Tonia said...

What a beautiful gift!!!

Hugs -
Tonia

9:30 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Hey, I match too...I think we have a secret club going on with this necklace! I love mine and wear it a lot.

Hope you had a great day!

10:01 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

What a sweet gift! Happy Mother's Day!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

I love it! How nice AND thoughtful.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hey, my sister received the exact same necklace. It really is beautiful. I think I might be needing one of those. Maybe next Mother's Day! Glad you had a good day!

9:17 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

We match as well1 :) Amy

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home