Thursday, June 01, 2006

The Questions He Didn't Ask

In my last post, I asked for suggestions on topics to blog about. Johnny asked a few questions, but being the smart girl that I am, I read between the lines when he said "...There, I didn't ask you what your job was and if you were ever going to post pictures of yourself." I took that as a subtle hint that he might want to know these things. So Johnny, here you have it...

I work in Human Resources/Labor Relations Consulting. I have a good job, enjoy what I do, and have great hours (8:30-2:30 M-F), which will be perfect when Grace comes home. No complaints here.

Oh, and here's my picture ;)

My last bottle

5 Comments:

Blogger Jacquie said...

Awww.

Now, on to the rest of your life story!

6:40 PM  
Blogger Johnny said...

You're taller than I expected.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Johnny said...

Goodness, I reread your hours. Sweeeet!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Tonia said...

I love the pic!! You look like you are TOTALLY enjoying that last bottle. I love the one shoe on and one shoe off!! Too cute!!

Hugs=
Tonia

7:54 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

what a cutie pie you were (and probably still are, although WE'LL never know!!) :-) No worries, I'm not a fan of posting pics of myself either.

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home