Monday, January 08, 2007

Brought to You by the Letters B & S


Grace loves Spaghetti almost as much as...


Balloons...



Books...

Broccoli...


Bear...

and...

the Buckeyes! Go Bucks!!!



8 Comments:

Blogger Jacquie said...

Hey, I think we have the same highchair. Great minds think alike?

5:21 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Adorable. I love how Grace has that little pose in her pictures. One foot more forward and a little tilt. She knows how to vogue the camera :0)

7:15 PM  
Blogger Scott and Kim said...

Too Sweet!! Grace is adorable.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Tonia said...

She is so adorably beautiful!!!! I know you guys are having such fun with her!

~HUGS

1:57 PM  
Blogger Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

Hi Kim_
I can't believe how adorable she is! I'm so glad you still update your blog so we can have a peek at her. :)

Best,

Terri
(your Nov. secret pal)

6:27 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Such a cutie. She is a very picturess little princess! But Broccoli??? What did you bribe her with LOL!! kidding my daughter loves green peppers

12:50 PM  
Blogger dreamer said...

You know, every time I see pictures of Grace I think about the deepness of her eyes... they seem to draw you in, to let you know she has an important story to tell and one that matters.

I wonder what she'll be when she grows up and what her life story will be like.

Thanks for sharing.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

What Precious Pictures!

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home