Friday, March 10, 2006

Me, Me, Me

Since I don't seem to have much to blog about lately, at least nothing that is upbeat and positive, I have decided to follow in some of my fellow-blogger's footsteps and post 100 things about myself. I don't know if I can come up with 100, but here's a start:

1. My brother is 16 years and one day older than me. His birthday is June 12, mine is June 13.

2. My eyes are my best feature and are greenish blue.

3. I have no tatoos or body piercings...ears only.

4. My favorite city to visit is Baltimore, MD. I love the Inner Harbor.

5. I have never been to Disney World.

6. I am not a materialistic person and have little interest in people who are.

7. I am fascinated by True Crime stories.

8. I love Court TV, The Abrams Report on MSNBC, and Greta Van Sustern on Fox News.

9. Nancy Grace gives me a headache. I watch her anyways.

10. Because of #7, if I could change careers, I would be a Forensic Scientist.

11. When asked what I wanted to be when I grew up, my answer was "a mom". Finally, I am about to live my dream.

12. My favorite breed of dog is a Golden Retriever, preferably ones named Casey.

13. I have nice feet.

14. I think I can sing.

15. I 've been told that I can't.

16. I drive too fast on the freeway.

17. I flirted my way out of a speeding ticket when I was 19. FYI, I was going 90 in a 55.

18. My first car was an ugly 1978 Datsun B-210.

19. My current car is a Ford Taurus.

20. I am 5' 8" tall.

21. I wear a size 9.5 shoe.

22. My deceased mother is my hero.

23. I am witty.

24. I am opinionated.

25. I am in love with my husband.

26. I enjoy watching golf.

27. My favorite player is Phil Mickelson.

28. My first dog was a toy poodle named KiKi.

29. I sleep on my right side.


30. I don't snore.

31. My favorite things to wear are long-sleeved t-shirts with pajama pants.

32. I hate hot, humid weather.

33. I love the Fall.

34. My favorite color to wear is Aqua.

35. My favorite magazine is Allure.

36. I am a girly girl.

37. My favorite baseball player is Jim Thome.

38. The only football I care to watch is Ohio State.

39. I was a Brownie when I was a child.

40. Now brownies are my favorite food.

41. My favorite store is Eddie Bauer.

42. I am turned off by self-consumed people.

43. I generally put more into my relationships than I receive.

44. I was born with black hair, then it turned auburn (age 1), then blonde (age 2), and then mousy brown (age 7). Miraculously it turned blonde again when I was 18!

45. I wear glasses.

46. Putting contacts in my eyes freaks me out. Can't do it.

47. I love to cook and bake.

48. I love to watch Ina Garten and Paula Deen cook and bake.

49. I hate wearing pantyhose.

50. I am exactly 6 months older than my husband.

51. I have had 6 surgeries in my lifetime.

52. I suffer from a condition called vaso-vagal syncope syndrome.

53. I was at home doing laundry when the tragedies of 9/11 occured.

54. I always worry about imposing on people.

55. I would rather send an email than make a phone call.

56. I have always dreamed of having a daughter.

57. I wanted to name her Victoria (Tori for short). Tom vetoed that.

58. I hate wearing socks.

59. I'd rather wear sandals.

60. I'm going to get fired if I don't get back to work. See y'all later!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jacquie said...

Ok, 40 more to go! That was fun! I have cute feet too!

Jim Thome! Those were the good ol' days! And golf? You go with your golf watchin' self!

I just tried a new Paula Deen recipe using G.S. Thin Mints. I'll send it to you.

2:23 PM  
Blogger M3 said...

Hey I'm a nine-and-a-half too! Wasn't it brutal trying to find shoes as a teenager? How many times have you heard this: "I'm sorry, I only have that in a nine or a ten..." ;-)

4:09 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I just love these lists..can't wait to see the rest

6:32 PM  
Blogger Puddin' said...

Great list! ;-)

We have quite a few similarities!!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Stephe said...

Hi Kim! I just had to respond to your post on my blog about the whole teeth pulling thing! LOL. When I was younger...I had WAY TOO many teeth for my mouth. In total, I have had 11 teeth pulled. Six were pulled at one time! Hey, day off from school, laughing gas, cool suction action, and milkshakes!! Come on...it was GREAT! Yeah - I am wierd!! LOL

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home