Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Nesting

I was beginning to wonder if it would ever happen, but finally it is. I'm nesting. Big time. I feel this sudden urge to not only prepare Grace's nursery, but also get everything done at home that needs to be done. Of course, I need Tom's help with some of the projects that I have on my list and he's been working hellacious hours. C'est la vie. I will plug along and do what I can on my own.

Momma's building a nest. And you know the saying - "if you build it, they will come".

9 Comments:

Blogger Johnny said...

How come I suspect two doggies are going to be trying out all the new stuff you get done?

10:59 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

I'm glad that you are feeling better. This nesting phase is fun! Can't wait to see what you do.

mk

p.s.
Johnny the 2 doggies need to make sure everything is safe for their girl!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Jacquie said...

Oh yay! I may finally get to see some nursery pictures!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Tonia said...

YIPPIEE KIM!!!! GO, GO, GO, GO!!!! It is SOoooooo fun preparing for your little one. It made me feel so much closer to Delaynee and felt like it was really happening. It may be just what you need!!

Love ya -
Tonia from Our Fuling Princess blog

4:16 PM  
Blogger glo said...

Yes They will come. Enjoy your nesting.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Puddin' said...

I'm happy for you! It's a wonderful feeling. Can't wait to hear what you've done! Have fun!!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Hi there, I really like your blog it is fun,was wondering if you recieved 100 quilt pieces as of yet.
We are also doing a quilt and would love to swap fabric with you.
Thanks our address is
Debbie Howatt-Gallant
111 Locke Shore Rd.
Summerside, P.E.I
Canada, C1N 4J8

9:01 AM  
Blogger Cindy Bennett, CTA said...

Hey! glad to know i'm not alone in the nesting. I love the line on the bottom.......if you build it she will come.......love it! i'm making that my new mantra!
Cindy

10:16 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Can't wait to see pics. And if you build it they will come is true, build faster! Build Faster!

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home