Welcome to the chronicles of a day in the life of our daughter, Grace Elisabeth Xiao.
posted by Kim at 11:26 AM
Oh Kim, I love love love love love your dogs! Isn't it amazing how sweet they look when they're sleeping?
Yes, they are total angels while they sleep! However, as I write this, they are having a disagreement over who is going to get one particular raw-hide bone...when there must be 5 of them floating around in this house!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
Oh Kim, I love love love love love your dogs! Isn't it amazing how sweet they look when they're sleeping?
Yes, they are total angels while they sleep! However, as I write this, they are having a disagreement over who is going to get one particular raw-hide bone...when there must be 5 of them floating around in this house!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home