Saturday, April 15, 2006

What a Croc!

So, last night Tom and I were out doing some shopping and while strolling down the aisle at D1ck's Sporting Goods, I came across the Crocs shoe display. I have seen and heard all the raves about Crocs clogs, but did you know that Crocs makes FLIP FLOPS? And not just any flip flops, the MOST comfortable flip flops you've ever had on your feet! I bought a pair just to wear around the house, but I've gotta say, I wish I could wear them everywhere. Who woulda thought that a pair of rubber sandals would be so comfortable! People, you've gotta try them.

4 Comments:

Blogger M3 said...

Wow, those do look comfy!!! I just might need a pair. I'm going to have to check out the colors.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Eileen said...

I'll have to check those out!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

My friend and I were just talking the other day about how UGLY those darn Croc clogs are! But these flip flops sure look comfy and kinda cute. I should get a pair just because I said I wouldn't be caught dead with a pair of Crocs on. I wonder if these would count?

Donna ;)

8:41 PM  
Blogger Jen R. said...

I'm always looking for comfortable summer sandals/flip flops. Cool.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home