
Traveling sure is hard work! Napping on the plane while waiting to depart Hong Kong for Newark.

Eagerly waiting to leave Newark for Cleveland.

Quack quack after her bath bath.

A much deserved balloon after shots and a blood-draw at the Doctor.

What a doll.
9 Comments:
Each picture is even cuter than the one before! What a lovely girl :0)
So very lovely and touching.
She is awfully cute!
She is just beautiful...absolutely beautiful. I know, one day I'll come up with something else to post in my comments :)
She looks so sweet, she's absolutely beautiful!
She is so adorable! You guys are in trouble when the boys come knocking ;)
Too cute!
Oh my gosh... she is sooo beautiful. I'm sure Tom will be keeping the boys at bay!
Oh, Kim- congratulations!!! She IS amazing! So sweet and beautiful!
Big Hugs for you all,
Shana :)
xoxoxoxo
She is a doll!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home